Client Communications Manager
Jami went from actuarial work at a regional insurance company to owning a home staging company for fifteen years to helping The Tax Defenders get their message out. In each of these professional chapters, she’s enjoyed complex problem solving that meant she was making a difference for others.
Another way of saying that is she is proud of her ability to gather and organize large amounts of data and information into a structure that is easily understood, communicated and managed.
Jami has two math-related degrees. How does that lead to a life in marketing? That is harder to understand than math for most of us…but it works.
In her spare time, Jami tutors, plays league bocci ball (poorly) and visits her twins at their respective colleges. An Ohio girl by birth, Jami’s enjoying her new, empty-nest home in Oak Park, Illinois with her husband.
- B.S. Mathematics, Bowling Green State University
- B.S. Secondary Mathematics Education, Bowling Green State University
- (15 years) StageSetters, LLC - Founder
- Ohio Casualty Insurance Company – Actuarial Analyst; Manager of Performance Management
- Amerisure Insurance Company - Actuarial Analyst
- Past Member, Accredited Staging Professionals
- Past Member, International Association of Home Staging Professionals
- State of Ohio Real Estate Licensing & Continuing Ed – Trainer
- Corporate Facilitator, Market Segmentation Team Member, Interdepartmental Trainer – Ohio Casualty
Volunteer Work/Community Involvement:
- Pleasant Home & Wonder Works Volunteer, Oak Park IL
- Reading & Math Tutor – St. Edmond School
- Youth & Music Ministries Leader @ All Saints Church, Cincinnati OH
- Relay For Life Volunteer
- Volley for a Cure Co-Chair
- Cecil C. Humphrey Presidential Scholar – University of Memphis
- Dean’s List, University of Memphis & Bowling Green State University
Direct Dial #: (312) 529-5009 ext. 216