Jocelyn Boti is a Client Services Coordinator at The Tax Defenders, with responsibility for client communications, document review, and office administration. Prior to joining TTD, he worked as an Account Manager at CDW and served in staff positions at law firms in the Chicagoland area.
Jocelyn has served as a board member of Better Man Than Me, a non-profit organization geared toward providing young men with the tools needed for success. He also volunteers for The Harvest Food Pantry.
Jocelyn holds a Bachelor’s degree from University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and an MBA from Roosevelt University in Chicago where he received a 4.0 GPA. He lives in Chicago. In his free time, Jocelyn likes to travel and play/teach tennis.
Jocelyn loves travel so much that he took two years off before working at TTD to travel the world. We’re waiting on his book.
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign-Bachelor Degree’s in Political Science
- Roosevelt University-MBA-Economics
- The Offices of Coleman & Brown, LLC
- National Black MBA Association
- Chicago Political and Economic Group
- Michigan Avenue Toastmasters
- American Economic Association
- World Economic Association
Volunteer Work/Community Involvement:
- Harvest Vineyard Food Pantry
- Better Man Than Me
Direct Dial #: (312) 529-5009 ext. 212