If certain steps are not followed, you could lose your rights.
“I would like to thank George and his staff for helping me out and working with me on my IRS problem. I would just like to say Thank You, Thank You, Thank You for making my day and helping me with this bad situation. I would recommend you to anybody else who needs help with their income tax problems.”
Danny Smith – North Carolina
Owed $132,000, Paid to the IRS: $4,300
“I just want to say that everybody has been nothing but fabulous. I’ve had many lawyers trying to help me with my back taxes to no avail. Everyone at The Tax Defenders has been absolutely wonderful and most helpful. These guys know what they’re doing. They are very smart cookies. Thank you very much.”
John Leach Winthrop Harbor, IL
Owed: $56,000, Paid to IRS: $0
What you can expect from our 2 phase process…
CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY!
Find out about the FOUR little-used programs that congress passed. – but you should know the facts before retaining a tax attorney to help you. So contact us and get a Free Tax Consultation Today, Your tax debt is too CRITICAL for anything else.
What we expect from our clients….
- 8. Clients agree to FOUR responsibilities in working with TTD: a) achieve and maintain compliance with IRS tax regulations and laws including making required/agreed upon payments to the IRS, b) provide completely accurate information to TTD within 30 days of our written request, c) pay all fees as agreed, d) notify TTD within 7 days of any change of address, income or significant expenses.
- 9. Clients will not intentionally misrepresent or omit factual matter nor do anything to interfere or preempt TTD from fulfilling any client Agreement. Clients will not attempt to resolve the tax matter in question without prior consultation with a representative of The Tax Defenders.
- 10. Any violation of #8 or #9 will entitle us to terminate our services (if we choose), with no refund of fees for work completed. Any fees still due per existing payment plans will be enforced per its terms provided work has been completed.
- 11. If work beyond tax resolution and negotiation is required (e.g., bookkeeping, tax preparation, levy lift), an additional reasonable fee will be charged. Those fees are non-refundable after the work is delivered.
- 12. If a client defaults on the resolution (see #5) of the tax debt once obtained, The Tax Defenders is under no obligation to renegotiate another resolution without further compensation.
- 13. Any rework caused by the clients failure to provide information or otherwise meet tax responsibilities (as described in #8 and #9) will be subject to a reasonable, agreed to rework charge.