Resolution Manager, Enrolled Agent
If you’ve ever thought you knew more than your boss, you’ll understand Annie Cole’s career track.
Annie worked in the tax resolution industry for eight years before becoming an Enrolled Agent. During those eight years, she prepared many proposals to submit to the IRS for negotiation.
After watching some of her proposals lose out to IRS objections that her bosses could not effectively counter, she realized she was the right person to conduct the negotiations on the proposals she was preparing. The only way to accomplish that for her: go get admitted to practice before the IRS as an Enrolled Agent (EA).
An EA is a licensed tax practitioner. Enrolled Agent designation provides unrestricted practice rights before the IRS and is a professional tax credential of the U.S Department of Treasury. To earn this title, Annie studied and passed the IRS test and registration process.
From there, Annie has been off to the races, spending the last four years in direct client relationships where she can prepare and defend the proposals she makes on their behalf.
Her favorite quote from a client, “I can now sleep at night knowing that you’re doing everything possible to help with my situation.”
Annie studied at Southern Illinois University and lives in Evanston with her husband and their 11-year-old “Puppy” named Drew.
- Attended Southern Illinois University
- I’ve been in the tax resolution industry for over 10 years. Prior to working at TTD I’ve worked at 2 other tax resolution firms.
- National Association of Enrolled Agents
- Earned Enrolled Agent status with the IRS in 2015
- Has resolved thousands of cases with debt amounts ranging from $10,000 to $3 million.
Direct Dial #: 312-529-5009