Senior Tax Analyst, Attorney
Lawyers, even quiet ones, aren’t always boring.
Case in point: You can find Chad Dickinson in Munich at Oktoberfest, whitewater rafting in Colorado or driving down Route 66. In fact, one of his life goals is to cover that historic route end-to-end before finally hanging up his keychain. He also loves spending time with his wife and two kids.
Chad’s not all fun and games, though. His work is central to who he is. As he puts it, he would like to use the platform he was given to do good things for humanity. Tax resolution and client service has been his platform.
Ten years into his legal career, Chad has worked on behalf of thousands of taxpayers. He has developed an extensive background in the field of taxation by working in the tax department of a large corporate retailer, in the management and budget division of the state of Michigan, and with a strategic tax consulting firm. He takes immense pride in advocating for his clients and working with them to resolve their tax problems.
Chad is licensed to practice law in the states of Illinois and Michigan.
- B.B.A, Business Management from Rochester College
- J.D., Western Michigan University Cooley Law School
- State Bar of Michigan
- State Bar of Illinois
Volunteer Work/Community Involvement:
- Worked with Volunteer Income Tax Association in law school, preparing tax returns for low income taxpayers
- Participated in Beverly Breast Cancer Walk
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in 3 years
- Purchased his first house when he was 24 years old
Direct Dial #: (312) 940-1607