Client Services Coordinator
For Colleen Corning, that has been the foundational quality and goal of every part of her diverse, 100% unique career. Colleen somehow finds a way to fit music performance, teaching, client service, volunteering and, yes, tax resolution into a single work week.
As an accomplished symphony musician, Colleen has played with the Milwaukee, Rockford and Chicago’s own Civic orchestras. She volunteers for her church’s music ministry, teaches clarinet and other instruments and puts in well-over a full schedule of client care and document handling at TTD.
She has a Masters in Music Performance from Roosevelt University in Chicago, lives in the north suburbs and likes to get her travel on whenever she can.
- Bachelor and Master of Music Performance Roosevelt University’s Chicago College of Performing Arts
- Riverside Brookfield High School
- Various Orchestras
- Regular Member of the Rockford Symphony
- Clarinet instructor various Chicagoland locations
Volunteer Work/Community Involvement:
- Regular member of Music Ministry at my home church
Direct Dial #: (312) 529-5009 ext. 214