Manager of Tax and Financial Services, Attorney
Jessica is one of those rare people who knew what she wanted to do from a very young age while growing up in a small-town in rural Michigan. She wanted to be a lawyer.
Fast forward to law school, and you would have found her working with domestic violence victims facing eviction from their homes. For Jessica, being a part of helping families find safety and recover from a bad chapter led her to a critical decision: she would only work in a role where she was truly helping people. And that career choice has been extremely rewarding.
She understands that many of her clients at TTD are facing the most difficult period in their lives and might feel like they will never dig themselves out from their complicated tax issues. They need a great defense team to fix their problems, so she knew it would be a natural transition for her from law school to take a position like this where she can help people get back on their feet.
In her spare time, Jessica loves reading historical fiction and traveling abroad. Spain and Italy top her list of favorite travel spots.
- JD, New England School of Law
- Universitat Pompeu Fabra (Barcelona, Spain)
- University of Oxford
- BA, Western Michigan University
Volunteer Work/Community Involvement:
- Cornerstone Community Outreach
- Amigos de Santa Cruz
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- United Nations Foundation Scholarship
- Dean’s Scholarship Award Recipient (3 years), New England School of Law
Direct Dial #: (312) 940-1592