Senior Tax Analyst, Attorney
Prior to joining TTD, Kelly Hanley worked for some of the most respected organizations in the country. In her 19 years as a practicing attorney, Kelly has worked for Aon, Met Life, KPMG and DLA Piper.
With legal expertise that spans close to two decades, her experience in tax, estate planning, and financial litigation provides a strong framework for helping people from all walks of life with tax problems big and small.
Kelly earned a Political Science Degree from the University of Illinois. She then went on to receive her Juris Doctorate from the John Marshall Law School. Kelly then earned a Masters in Law in tax from Chicago-Kent College of Law where she graduated with Honors.
When she’s not assisting clients, Kelly Hanley spends time with her
family and is involved with charitable work for the Glen Ellyn Infant
Welfare Society and Catholic Council of Women.
She is a past co-chair to the Chicago Bar Association Young Lawyers Tax Committee.
Kelly has worked in the legal departments of two top insurance companies as well as one of the top three law firms in the country. Kelly loves triathlons and has completed three Half-Ironman races. Kelly also thinks an hour run is too short!
- Juris Doctorate, The John Marshall Law School
- LL.M in Taxation with Honors, Chicago-Kent, College of Law
- B.S., Political Science, University of Illinois at Urbana – Champaign
Volunteer Work/Community Involvement:
- Glen Ellyn Infant Welfare Society
- Catholic Council of Women
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Met Life
- DLA Piper
- Past Co-Chair of the Chicago Bar Association Young Lawyers Tax Committee
Direct Dial #: (312) 529-5009