Senior Tax Analyst, Attorney
Make An Appointment With Kelly: (312) 345-5440
Prior to joining TTD, Kelly Hanley worked for some of the most respected organizations in the country. In her 19 years as a practicing attorney, Kelly has worked for Aon, Met Life, KPMG and DLA Piper.
With legal expertise that spans over two decades, her experience in tax, estate planning, and financial litigation provides a strong framework for helping people from all walks of life with tax problems big and small.
Kelly earned a Political Science Degree from the University of Illinois. She then went on to receive her Juris Doctorate from the John Marshall Law School. Kelly then earned a Masters in Law in tax from Chicago-Kent College of Law where she graduated with Honors.
When not assisting clients, Kelly enjoys spending time with her son and volunteering at his school. She also enjoys running and cooking healthy meals for her family.
She is a past co-chair to the Chicago Bar Association Young Lawyers Tax Committee.
- Juris Doctorate, The John Marshall Law School
- LL.M in Taxation with Honors, Chicago-Kent, College of Law
- B.S., Political Science, University of Illinois at Urbana – Champaign
Volunteer Work/Community Involvement:
- Glen Ellyn Infant Welfare Society
- Catholic Council of Women
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Met Life
- DLA Piper
- Past Co-Chair of the Chicago Bar Association Young Lawyers Tax Committee