Shanna is one of those individuals who has devoted their skills and knowledge to bridge the gap between people’s problems and a solution. Shanna is highly distinguished and is a member of; the American Bar Association, Illinois State Bar Association, Chicago Bar Association, and Assyrian American Bar Association.
After graduating from Northeastern Illinois University, she decided to become a tax attorney and help taxpayers solve their issues and problems. She has an extensive career in law and tax advocacy that helps her understand the problems quickly and find out the most appropriate resolution for all the customer problems and their needs.
She chose The Tax Defenders for their transparency with clients and the overall effort that is made by everyone to get the best possible result in each case.
Outside of work Shanna can be found hanging out with her cuddly dog Benzo. She also has an adventurous side having walked on fire not once but twice!
- Northeastern Illinois University (B.S. in Business Management)
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School (JD)
- The Tax Defenders
- Law Offices of Jay H. Chic
- Community Tax, LLC
- Barbri Bar Review
- Certificate of Merit for receiving the highest grade in Law Office management class
- Dean’s List student throughout Law School